Our little Miracle

Our little Miracle
"And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon him." ~Luke 2:40

Sunday, February 26, 2012

March for Babies (March of Dimes)

I have created a TEAM for Austin to walk in the March for Babies to help to raise money for research to help prevent premature birth.  I am asking for a small donation from all who are supporting my fight!   I know personally the emotional battle of watching your sweet little baby struggle just to keep on going.  It is not easy, and if I can help to prevent one family from having to go through this, I have moved mountains!  I am investing whole heartedly into helping to raise awareness! 

If you're interested in donating, please visit my teams page..... any amount helps!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1800140


When I say I have invested whole heartedly, I mean it.  I will get more awareness out there!!!!  I am one of the pregnancies that had problems, and when asked, "why" the answer has always been "by chance".  If there was something out there that could have pormised Austin more time in utero....  if.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity.  Many thanks from my enitre family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment